Not at all, but maybe, I thought… Maybe.
We’ve had some busy times off of New Moms Talk, and I took some time to sift, to sort, to shred, and to sleep on. What more can I write?
Since things have been quiet we’ve…
- Celebrated Susanna’s first birthday and made something totally cool to share!
- Met with some really, really great friends over Thanksgiving with stories that tug at the heart and will be forthcoming.
- Craigs Listed more of our back yard (which is going on as I write now!).
- Made some absolutely divine meals.
- Snuggled and played in the afternoon.
- Cleaned out an area of pines for three hours on Sunday (yes, a few days ago) that left me badly bruised and achey (thanks to hitting my right calf area on a stump.. ouch! ouch! the colors are so pretty that I’ll spare sharing with you a photo of it!)
- Created some new holiday traditions and birthday ones, too.
- Solidified some work projects which makes both Scott and me very happy.
- Continued to be very, very, very (quantifiably very?) grateful for the life and family we have.
In honor of all of that, here’s a look at one of my favorite weekend moments. A drive up north to a new beach, at sunset, with my two favorite people.
What have you been up to? Any beach wanderings? Any sunset symphonies? Any new books read? Recipes to share? House happenings gone awesome or huh?